2010年8月21日星期六

Lodge had eternal light

Tanabata Festival, I think of my mother.

I am open trucks, often someone else's pull goods, naturally they often return home late at night.

I live in the small village is not big, it sunrise and sundown. However, no matter how late to go home, I can always see a light is illuminated.

The lamp is the mother of the window of the lamp.

I know, my mother is the light in the window lodge had immortal son of silent care. Faint light that seems always said gently: "My son will not go wrong today, out of the bus, my son should have to back it."

Although I have a 45-year-old man, and has already had its own home, with his wife and son, but, in the mother's eyes, no matter how old I am, and I are concerned about the eternal mother.

I passed the window to his mother's home, a few minutes you can hear the voice of the mother tied to the door, her mother prepared to sleep. I know, my mother has been waiting a long time, very tired, but have not heard the familiar footsteps of his son, the mother can not sleep. That tied the door of the sound, really like a mother to himself: "My son came back, my son back." I know, go home every night my mother heard the footsteps of his son, the mother is like drinking honey General . But as long as his son did not go home, my mother has been quietly waiting for the lamp of fire!

From 1981 onwards, I will open truck, and mother died in 2003, the mother window as I light the lamp for a whole two years! Fearful of her mother twenty-two years!

Mother ah, son to your friends

没有评论:

发表评论