2010年8月22日星期日

Who is the workplace of the advanced lift?

Just work soon, and Westerners hotel owner went to Vancouver to meet the five sails, and our meeting is a practitioner in his 30 years of industry professional people, gray hair, earnest conversation, so I have respect for. Very pleasant meeting. But after I was in trouble - went to the elevator, gray hair man by the elevator, please go to my art. I think, with me, one is the boss, one for the elderly, how the wheel is not mine,. The two men can not even say with gestures, insisted that I advanced. I had misgivings in the first into the elevator, two feet go far very positive. A few seconds, I feel very long, because it does not know how to properly.

Even worse, that our task is to look at the field on behalf of clients in Asia offices, gray hair, who in turn should lead us to see three floors, mean and out of the door several times, taken several times into the elevator. Every time I went to the door are not natural, for many years develop the right leadership to respect the elderly used here do not know how to play. Therefore, an entire morning I was very uncomfortable - the lack of grasp of basic etiquette, I am depressed, even though it is not.

In the way back to the office, I could not help but ask the boss, who should be waitin on the circumstances of advanced elevator. According to him: "Ladies first" rule and rank, age, nothing. Lift out of order is usually: older women, young women, older men, younger men. At that time the boss said something interesting the words: "Although I'm the boss, but who also can not change the fact, I'm a man, you're a woman, you should naturally enjoy and accept this respect."

I just used to this rule a few days, but is overwhelmed by things encountered. This is the company of a delegation to discuss the project, work to eat meals together at noon, the elevator when I consciously or unconsciously, according to Chinese custom, to the Chinese delegation, Leaders, and he saw my older than his boss, the boss of me desperately advanced; and my boss then puzzled, I do not know the President of the guests advanced or advanced. Everyone in the elevator for a long time, finally I first walked into it, said, "I came by the lift."

In fact, we think carefully, who advanced the lift, even though he is small, behind the scenes there are many differences in culture and customs. Since ancient times, Chinese people respect authority, respect for elders, in this occasion to make sure that leadership and give priority to the elderly; and Ms. West has been a priority to develop the habit of deep-rooted, to rely on any elder bosses after, but also a car door for women, as women moved a chair to help women to wear coats of rules, "gentleman" demeanor about everything. In fact, these are no right or wrong can not be one rule better than the other, superior.

Therefore, companies working in Vancouver Tutsi, I am happy to enjoy a the "Ladies First"; if the return trip, Huozhe yes reception from the Mainland have client, I will not forget the Lingdao Rengran first Laoban first.

没有评论:

发表评论