2010年8月21日星期六

Mood twitter

Evening 8:00, the window is completely black, I quickly turn off the computer is playing "My head of my regiment," to walk in the park.
Face full of chill wind blowing, so the days to the late autumn walk, pull all pull not live.
Out the cell door, and Lu-yu friend a greeting and see several people standing on the wall to see signs, I leaned in and saw the dog was originally seeking enlightenment Zhang, above deer with a dog sideways, front, and standing The three photos, but also indicate a loss of time, host family name phone address, it must be re-marked specifically thank.
I turned around I continued to walk to the park, which he could not only deer from the dogs of envy.
It was lost, can it happy.
If you lost my heart, is not it should travels thousands of miles, all over the world looking for?
I walked the empty hands, eyes blank.
In fact, I just a tree, the wind out of date, holding a piece of the green of hope, day and night prodigiously, stretched to ulterior motives Yaya are flowing love. My heart was breaking through the clouds fog, wandering in a foreign land, could not find the way home.
Day and night, love in the accumulation, like reduction .....
Pine shaded walk in the park in the street and through the night, I burst into tears in the crowd.
I thought, "My head of my group" in the Veterinary Hao.
"I'm really sad to die." Tired of him sitting across Bangladesh, with a look of loss and sadness, serious, said. About half a day so he must attack the issue of Bangladesh Nantianmen tired of staring at him surprised and almost angry to roar a cry, turned away in anger.
At this time, a shell flew from Nantianmen, exploding between them.
Crashing sound, the Bangladesh tired to erase the face of the earth looked behind him, Hao _________ he disappeared into a veterinary Lao Shenxian heaven, and fly into the clouds, flying to the sun, gone.
He really is a sad death.
I have to die that day, will still not get back to its heart, will still not get back lost lovers, but also the same as a loss of Veterinary Hao disappeared in the smoke and dust in despair?
I am eager to go over the lake of lotus leaves to stay forever in the dark, quietly and wait wither, do not understand my grief.
Soon as lightning, followed soon as clap of thunder, the sky splits open.
"The rain began to fall!" Someone shouted, road people such as soldiers were military orders, while speeding up the pace, hurried to the place to be.
Head winds blowing more and more of the tight.
Cool my face, my heart is hot, hot blood surging, billowing, choking me more than, like the grave of his back stood Veterinary Hao drank a bottle of hard liquor A translation, in the end victorious tipsy feeling, drunk with the inner world Even the side walls can not find help, and finally fell down flat on _______ fallen, not only body, there is hope.
So far, the world already thrown my tears into the ocean together.
Days of lofty, amidst the frenzy, autumn grinning, actually provoke solitude ......
In fact, I was a tree, and Red Dust storms each other, each other's fate.
I just have imagined the dead, a unique arena and a unique Bronze Age.
Images, it has "good weather" in the wind and rain, long, quiet years, with birds, there are pines, with Stream sound, and "Blossoming" of the fragrance of flowers and vegetation, and the curl of smoke constantly.
Have moved into the splendid fruit of the village into the city, 365 diurnal, no dust, there to ask questions.
My own rocks and historical rivers and lakes, covered with turquoise, Han Hong, Cai Yun Shi, casual you will find "as big as the Ritz Hotel, Diamond," there is a most attractive stone, called bi and s Although inevitably leads to a strong history of disputes.
Has that day, moving back and forth and I survive on between you adrift in a landscape, Looking back on a strange fragrance, the distance between the jerky left behind, to come together from different directions, in the moonlight with Qingwo hand wake-up spring.
All the sorrow and tears have disintegrated, scattered. We are in a moment on B C D when the land is green pen on the notebook in tortoise shells, said composition with a vague feeling of the joy of their own. As a result, more and more dense inner abundance levels, more and more thick _________ our Bronze Age to come.
On the foot of the mountain, fountain, built in only part of our loft, interior design is reasonable, each brick have fell in love, with memorable small details, the roof of the pattern carved metaphysical oath; downstairs there is a sweet messages can be read boxes; small loft with a frank, persistence and the quality of simplicity, not years of erosion, destruction from wind and rain; the roof back to rain and leaving the shelter of weeds, allowing them and white dew and frost can play the greeting.
Every day, you and I are in one, so that chapter of life slowly flows, physical and mental tranquility, filled with its fresh thoughts. When evening comes, you can put a Lianghu wine, three or four dishes, look even better, Hao-hao same color, so that life would be most happy, however, the most successful, however.
See, in front of a small piece of time have kept the road, we were abandoned several times, and now multiply the back, the beans grow into a new opening into a new pumpkin flower, quietly in the wind.
This time, we should lay down their hearts, "dumping pregnant on the flute drum, sword-free life and death" of pride, to a quiet, sweet love on the day of bread, bread in layers of love spring; fall in love with a layer of layer of the wheat, fall in love with night lamp, fell in love with the shadow of the lamp that aloof, love the simple life, and it would circle Dangqi waves.
This arena and this era, there has been a mirage in my. It is not shiny sword, not bloody, but not heavy, but it can condense all the warm scent the air.
Soon as soon as the thunder big like in my head one after another of the blooming, lightly crushed my castles in the air, autumn took the opportunity to take away my Bronze Age, there was the same as the fog enveloped me of you ..... .
God said, you can only fragile bones Kang Zhu life chips, sniffing its salty, Chongrubujing live, and leave standing in the opium poppy, swagger is not China and the United States with their own shadow, until the river went, until the fleeting time to the.
I is my God! I am angry.
Finally lost the control of the sky, rain down tilt tray, surrounded me.
Who lost both hands empty heart walk in the rain, the soul of the voice becomes thin and light ......

没有评论:

发表评论